US CLIVAR Meetings and Workshops in 2022
US Climate Variability and Predictability (US CLIVAR) is a national research program with a mission to foster understanding and prediction of climate variability and change on intraseasonal-to-centennial timescales, through observations and modeling with emphasis on the role of the ocean and its interaction with other elements of the Earth system, and to serve the climate community and society through the coordination and facilitation of research on outstanding climate questions. US CLIVAR provides US research and organizational contributions to the International CLIVAR Project of the World Climate Research Program.
On this page, we summarize the activities that the US CLIVAR is going to organize in 2022 for the CLIVAR community to better manage the calendar.
- March 14-16, 2022 Washington, DC
US CLIVAR Summit
- March 28-30, 2022 Boulder, CO and Virtual
- April 12-14, 2022 Woods Hole, MA and Virtual
- April 25-28, 2022 Woods Hole, MA
US AMOC Science Team Meeting
- May 10-13, 2022 Boulder, CO and Virtual
Workshop on The Pattern Effect: Coupling of SST patterns, radiative feedbacks, and climate sensitivity
- May 16-18, 2022 Boulder, CO and Virtual
- June 1-3, 2022 (TBD) Woods Hole, MA
Workshop on Whither the Gulf Stream
- June 6-9, 2022 New York City, NY
- June 27-30, 2022 Seattle, WA