【Call for submission】Research Topic: “Climate Services for Adaptation to Sea-Level Rise" in Frontiers in Marine Science
Submitted by Jing Li on Tue, 2020-03-31 02:27
The WCRP Grand Challenge on Regional Sea Level Change and Coastal Impacts is now coordinating a specific research topic on ‘Climate Services for Adaptation to Sea-Level Rise’ in Frontiers in Marine Science.
The Research Topic will gather research articles addressing new developments in the area of climate services for coastal adaptation. This includes case studies addressing at least one of the following aspects:
- Assessment of the current status of coastal climate services for adaptation to sea-level rise
- Identification and mapping of users and stakeholders (e.g., critical infrastructures or settlements, insurance, land use planning, adaptation finance)
- Identification and analysis of needs for observations, modelling, expertise, training and education
- Approaches to translate sea-level science to operations
- Representation, propagation or communication of uncertainties
- Frameworks for climate services supporting adaptation to sea-level rise
The submission deadlines are 20 May 2020 for abstracts and 20 November 2020 for the Manuscript.
For more details of the Research Topic, please visit: https://www.frontiersin.org/research-topics/13632/climate-services-for-adaptation-to-sea-level-rise#overview