Call for self-nomination for WCRP expert groups
WCRP is currently inviting self-nominations from highly enthusiastic and dedicated experts for membership of the following groups:
- WCRP Data Advisory Council (WDAC)
- WCRP Modeling Advisory Council (WMAC)
- Working Group on Coupled Modeling (WGCM)
- Working Group on Subseasonal to Interdecadal Prediction (WGSIP)
- Working Group on Numerical Experimentation (WGNE)
- CORDEX Science Advisory Team (CORDEX-SAT)
- Subseasonal to Seasonal (S2S) Project Steering Group
The membership term will be from January 2021 to December 2024. Among all applications received, the currently serving co-chairs of each respective group will propose new members for final approval by the Joint Scientific Committee (JSC) at its upcoming session in Spring this year. Members will be selected to provide a balanced representation of relevant expertise with due consideration of geographical and gender balance.
Application is by Google form: Self-nomination form
The deadline for submitting self-nominations is 20 March 2020.
If you encounter technical difficulties with the application form or have any specific questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org